- General FAQs
- What is Web-based training?
Web-based training is an affordable substitute for, or complement to, traditional CD-ROM, video or classroom-based training. Any computer with access to the Internet or a corporate intranet can access online courses delivered via a Web browser,
such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. For effective learning to occur, courses must be designed specifically for online delivery. That means incorporating interactive exercises that engage students and enhance the learning process.
Why should I consider Web-based training?
Whether you are training a small group of employees at a single location or thousands of users spread worldwide, users have easy access to anywhere/anytime training, from home or work, day or night. Web-based training can be just as effective
as classroom training, and take half the time to complete at a fraction of the price.Are the Mycareercube courses
available in languages other than English?
NoDo students get a certificate of completion when they
Yes. After successfully completing a course, including passing the exams and completing any mandatory exercises, a student can view and print a completion certificate.
Can I create my own courses?
Not by yourself, but we can work with you to capture your content and convert it to high quality custom courses based on sound instructional design. If you would like your course to work in our Mycareercube.What are the hardware and software requirements for
All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and a Web browser. Many of the courses require some free plug-ins that are typically included in your browser already. In addition, you need to allow pop-ups from this site.When and where are Learning
Its available on our site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Student can login to learningcube and access it until course is not expired.How do students
enroll in courses?
Will there be more courses available in the future?
There are many ways for a student to sign up for a course.
- Click "buy" on the Catalog page and purchase courses through paypal.
- Log into the Mycareercube and purchase courses through paypal.
- Log into the Mycareercube with your account which you register during product buyout
New courses are being added all the time.What are the courses
offered by Mycareercube?
Mycareercube currently offers various preparation courses for PMP® , ITIL and MS Project certification.Can I interact with others who are preparing for the exam?
Yes, you can interact with others who are also preparing for the exam through the forum link.How can I purchase a course for my study?
You may purchase a suitable course, both online and offline, as per your requirement from the eStore.Where can I find a list of upcoming workshops?
Please visit the events tab to see a list of upcoming workshops in PMP® , ITIL and MS Project.
- PMP® FAQs
- What is PMI?
PMI is the world's leading not-for-profit association for the project management profession. PMI is recognized for the advocacy programs. With more than 265,000 members in over 170 countries, PMI is the leading membership association for the
project management profession.
What are PMI
For 25 years, PMI's global standards have helped establish the Institute as the premier authority in project management. For more information on PMI please visit www.pmi.org
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels. Currently consisting of five credentials, the program demonstrates both your commitment to the profession and your expertise through
certifying education, experience and competency.
Rigorously developed by project managers and globally accredited against International Standards Organization (ISO) standards, PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
According to a 2007 PricewaterhouseCoopers survey, 80% of high-performing projects use a credentialed project manager. Make sure you're one of them by earning a PMI certification.What are course contents of eLearning? Does it cover the entire syllabus
prescribed for PMP® examination?
Can I view my exam results at the PMI site?
How do I find my PMI ID number?
The answer is yes, we cover the entire syllabus as prescribed by the PMI, USA. Please find our course content below:
- Lesson 1: Introduction to PMP® Certification Course
- Lesson 2: Project Management Framework
- Lesson 3: Project Management Processes Group
- Lesson 4: Integration Management
- Lesson 5: Scope Management
- Lesson 6: Time Management
- Lesson 7: Cost Management
- Lesson 8: Quality Management
- Lesson 9: Human Resource Management
- Lesson 10: Communication Management
- Lesson 11: Risk Management
- Lesson 12: Procurement Management
- Lesson 13: Professional and Social Responsibility
You receive your PMI ID number, also known as your Member ID, when you apply for the credential exam or when you first become a PMI member. You use this number to report PDUs.
- ITIL FAQs
- What is ITIL?
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world.
ITIL is a best practice framework that has been drawn from both the public and private sectors internationally. It describes how IT resources should be planned, organized, delivered and supported to deliver business value, ITIL is owned and
maintained by AXELOS.What is
an ITIL qualification?
ITIL stands for: Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
The ITIL Certificates are designed as - IT Service Management - qualifications. They are aimed at all personnel who wish to become familiar with the best practices for IT Service Management.Why should I choose eLearning for ITIL and not others?
Why do I need an ITIL Qualification?
- We are one of the few Peoplecert accredited training provider.
- We are pioneer in the field of blended model of training. Our trainers are Consultants who also deliver training. So, they bring in their real life examples, challenges and case studies to enhance learning of the participants.
- Our study methodology is proven by aspirants across 108 countries who have undergone our training. Our presentation is just a guideline for our ITIL training workshop. The training is driven by the participants expertise in their own field,
the problems they face and how best to solve these problems, with the ITIL framework in mind.
- We provide self paced study material with anytime, anywhere access (i.e., e-learning content). The content is available 24 / 7 through our user friendly learning management system.
- We don't 'sell' training. We offer training programs which suit individual unique training needs. We work with our customers to select the right group (the experience and the background).
- We strive to ensure that our participants understand the concepts. We mix IT and non-IT examples to ensure that the concepts are understood by both IT and non-IT executives in our ITIL training workshops.
- Our objective is to enable 'learning through thought process'. We do not strive to push for certification. but certification is a definite by product by itself.
- Most economical training courses offered in the industry.
The majority of people that consider ITIL as a qualification do so for career and personal development reasons. Often this is driven by a change of job or career, where you notice that to get to the top of the CV pile, you need to have an
extra qualification like ITIL (even if you have been involved in service management successfully for many years without it). In many advertised positions ITIL has become a prerequisite.
The majority of companies that implement ITIL also encourage their employees to take the exams. If your staffs have accredited ITIL qualifications, then you can present your company as using ITIL. This works particularly well where you tender
for or supply to any large IT organizations or outsourcing companiesWhy should I get certified to ITIL V3?
I am already ITIL V2 qualified how do I upgrade to V3?
Because ITIL V3 provides:
- increased user and customer satisfaction with IT services
- improved service availability, directly leading to increased business profits and revenue
- financial savings from reduced rework, lost time, improved resource management and usage
- improved time to market for new products and services
- Improved decision making and optimized risk
Individuals with existing ITIL V2 qualifications can use those qualifications as credits towards the Expert or may find that the credits or qualifications they hold will make them eligible for the current V3 bridging routes.
Candidates who hold earlier ITIL qualifications can update their knowledge and certification via a series of 'bridging' courses, such as the Foundation bridging Course. These courses will also earn a candidate credits towards the Expert Level.