Course Demo Video
- ITIL Intermediate level has a modular structure with each module holding a different focus. ITIL Intermediate candidates can take as few or as many
- ITIL Intermediate certifications as they require to suit their ITIL intermediate exams and certification needs.
Some individuals may wish to concentrate on one stream of modules, however candidates may also choose to select modules from both Service Lifecycle and Service Capability streams to gain a holistic view of an entire stage from both a high level management level and the detailed, technical perspective.
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
- Introductory Lesson
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Service Operation Principles
- Service Operation Processes
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organizing for Service Operation
- Technology Considerations
- Implementation of Service Operation
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors & Risks
- Summary, case studies, exam preparation and directed
- 9.5 Hrs of High Quality e-Learning content in partnership with MyITStudy.
- 10 Chapter-end Quizzes
- 30 PDUs offered
- 2 ITIL Foundation Simulation Exams
- ITIL Intermediate SO exam fees included
- Highest Passrate
- Courseware Approved by Axelos
- Course Completion Certificate