Kafka training helps you gain expertise in Kafka Architecture, Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning and Kafka Integration with Hadoop, Storm and Spark using Twitter Streaming use case.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of Apache Kafka course at MyCareerCube, you should be able to:
1. Understand Kafka and its components
2. Set up an end to end Kafka cluster along with Hadoop and Yarn cluster
3. Integrating Kafka with real time streaming systems like Spark & Storm
4. Describe the basic and advanced features involved in designing and developing a high throughput messaging system
5. Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real time streaming sources like Twitter
6. Understanding the insights of Kafka API
7. Work on a real life Project, implementing Twitter streaming with Kafka, Hadoop & Storm
Who is it intended for?
This course is designed for professionals who want to learn Kafka techniques and wish to apply it on Big Data. It is highly recommended for:
1. Developers who want to gain acceleration in their careers as a "Kafka Big Data Developer"
2. Testing professionals who are currently involved in Queuing and Messaging systems
3. Big Data Architects who like to include Kafka in their ecosystem
4. Project Managers involved in projects of messaging systems
Knowledge of core java concepts is the pre-requisite for this course. We provide a complimentary course i.e. "Java Essentials for Apache Kafka" to all the participants who enroll for the Apache Kafka training.
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What marks this course apart?
Kafka provides high throughput and scalable messaging systems. Developed on Linkedin, it can be used effectively in place of traditional messaging system like JMS, Apache MQ etc. Because Kafka can be integrated into systems like Spark, Storm, Hadoop etc, it is a highly recommended messaging system for solving big data problems involved in messaging system. Features of Kafka Cluster like scalability, Fault tolerance, High throughput, Durability etc. makes it a leader in today's market in messaging systems. Due to extensive use of Kafka in market today, there is a steep increase in job opportunities.