SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Experts are experienced in facilitating well-planned digital marketing strategies to meet the targets set by the Corporate Marketing Strategy. Given the nature of the constantly evolving online world - with new channels developing with greater frequency, and audiences exploring new sources of online content- Digital Marketing is one of the most crucial aspects of sales and marketing. SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Experts are able to define all marketing activities that use electronic devices connected to the internet to engage with customers. Experts will also be able to plan, develop and optimize available digital marketing channels to achieve the objectives defined for a product.
Successful candidates will be awarded the SMstudy® Marketing Strategy Expert certification by SMstudy® after passing the exam.
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
Candidates should have a minimum of five years work experience. It is preferable to complete the SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Specialist certification and study all processes in the SMstudy® Guide – Digital Marketing book before applying for the SMstudy® Certified Digital Marketing Expert certification. It is also mandatory to earn 40 educational hours by attending Digital Marketing Expert classroom training provided by a SMstudy® approved VMedu Authorized Training Partner (V.A.T.P.) and provide a professional recommendation.
- High quality online videos
- Classroom study materials
- Mobile Apps
- Engaging case studies
- Full-length simulated exam
- Chapter tests
- Study guides and podcasts
- SMstudy Certified Digital Marketing Expert certification by SMstudy
- Multiple choice
- 180 questions
- No negative marks for iincorrect answers
- 240-minute duration
- Proctored online exam
- A Brief History of Digital Marketing
- Corporate Strategy Overview
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Strategy Overview
- Digital Marketing Overview
Understand and Evaluate Digital Marketing (DM)
- Understand Available DM Channels
- Evaluate DM Channels
Plan and Develop DM Channels
- Plan and Develop Website Channel
- Plan and Develop Mobile Channel
- Plan and Develop Social Media Channel
- Optimize Website for Reach
- Optimize Website for Relationship
- Optimize Website for Reputation
- Optimize Mobile Site and App for Reach
- Optimize Mobile Site and App for Relationship
- Optimize Mobile Site and App for Reputation
Optimize Social Media
- Optimize Social Media for Reach
- Optimize Social Media for Relationship
- Optimize Social Media for Reputation
Other Important Elements of DM Channels
- E-mail Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Search Marketing
- Popular Social Media Platforms
- Affiliate Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization