MyCareerCube ELK Stack course makes you an expert in ELK such that you can run and operate your own search cluster using Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana. You will gain proficiency to use Logstash to load data into Elasticsearch, run various search operation and do data visualization with the help of Kibana.
What are the objectives of this course?
After completing ELK Stack course, you should be able to:
- Learn the fundamentals of ELK stack with different use-case
- Discuss about each component of ELK stack individually in depth
- Install the stack components in your system
- Use Logstash to load data into Elastic Search
- Create visualization with the loaded data with the help of Kibana Analyze real time data with ELK stack
- Compare CPU time spent in user space with offset by hour using Metric Beat
Who is it intended for?
- Big Data Analytics Engineer Elastic Search
- Web Administrator
- System Log Analyst
- Full Stack Technical Architect
- Web Analyst
- Technical Manager
- Business Analyst
To master the concept of ELK Stack, you need to have basic understanding of :
- JSON Data Format
- Restful API
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What marks this course apart?
ELK Stack will help you find answers to the below questions that might be part of various Business Scenarios:
- How many users have signed up this week?
- When should we schedule the maintenance?
- Why is the database slow?
- How can i search in the Logs that are of different formats and have inconsistent data?
- How to deal with different types of Time Formats?
- How can I search logs that are spread across different locations?