Learn and master the basic and advanced concepts of core Java & Java EE along with popular frameworks like Hibernate, Spring and SOA. You will also gain expertise in the concepts like Java Array, Java OOPs, Java Function, Java Loops, Java Collections, Java Thread, Java Servlet, Java Design Patterns, and Web Services using industry use-cases.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the Advanced Java Course at MyCareerCube, you should be able to:
- Develop the code with various Java data types, conditions and loops.
- Implement arrays, functions and string handling techniques.
- Understand object oriented programming through Java using Classes, Objects and various Java concepts like Abstract, Final etc.
- Implement multi-threading and exception handling.
- Use parse XML files using DOM and SAX in Java.
- Write a code in JDBC to communicate with Database.
- Develop web applications and JSP pages.
- Interact with the database using hibernate framework.
- Write code with spring framework components like Dependency Injection and Auto Wiring.
- Implement SOA using web services.
Who is it intended for?
This course is designed for professionals aspiring to become Java Developers, Programmers, Web Developers, Web Designers, Programming Hobbyists, Database Administrators, Youngsters who want to kick start their career are the key beneficiaries of this course.
You can check a blog related to Understanding Java Input and Output. Having Spring skills is a highly preferred learning path after the Java training. Check out the Spring Course details.
Attendees should have prior programming experience and be familiar with basic concepts such as variables/scopes, flow-control, and functions. Prior exposure to object-oriented programming concepts is not required, but definitely beneficial.
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What marks this course apart?
Java is a general-purpose, class-based, object-oriented computer programming language that was designed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems in 1995.Key Highlights of Java:
- Platform Independent: This allows programmers to develop applications that can run on any operating system.
- Usability of Java: Java is most widely used programming language. It is present everywhere. It really doesn't matter which domain you are working in, you will surely come across Java sooner or later!
- Open Source: The good news is that Java is available for free! All the development tools and the environment (JRE & JDK) that is used to develop Java applications are absolutely free of cost.
- Android: Irrespective of the fact that you are tech savvy or not, most of us are badly bitten by the Android bug! Android is in great demand today and fortunately you need Java for Android development. Hence, the importance of Java has increased even more.
- Hadoop: Hadoop is one of the most trending framework for processing Big Data. It has been designed and developed in Java.In spite of having a tough competition on the server side from Microsoft and other companies, Java is doing extremely well on