MyCareerCube PMP® Exam Preparation Training is designed to help you clear PMP® Exam in 1st attempt with 5 mock tests (more than 1000 PMP® Mock Questions) and in-depth overview of PMBOK Guide 5th Edition.
What are the objectives of this course?
MyCareerCube PMP® certification exam training course objectives are:
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI) best practices and standards of Project Management
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam
- Understand where projects fit within an Organization and its strategy Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the Industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, & close a project
- Tailor Project Management processes depending on project characteristics, internal and external influences, and varying situations
- Learn and utilize key artefacts required to implement all Project Management processes Analyse and integrate various areas of Project Management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Understand and apply the required rigor for handling changes during a project PMI & PMP® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who is it intended for?
The PMP® certification authenticates competency of the professional in leading and managing projects and project teams. PMP® certification is useful for anyone who is, aspiring to be a project manager, a seasoned project manager or has just become a project manager and looking to improve one's skills and expertise.PMP®s are leading projects in nearly every industry and every country. PMP® certification does not focus on a particular geography or domain, it is domain agnostic and truly global. As a certified PMP®, you can work in any domain or industry.
1. Project Management Education: This online virtual training will provide you the required 35 Contact Hours of Formal Project Management Education.
2. Project Management Experience: A four-year degree (bachelor's or the global equivalent) and minimum 4,500 hours of project management experience over at-least three years time.OR A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and minimum 7,500 hours of project management experience over at -least five years time.
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
- Introduction to PMP® Certification
- The Project Environment
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management