Course Demo Video
The PMP® designation is recognized worldwide as the standard of the profession attesting to one’s core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques. Certification sets Project Management Professionals (PMP®’s) apart from the crowd. The programme is designed with the objective to assist participants understand PMI’s standard for Project Management with the view to prepare the participants to sit the PMP® certification exam administered by PMI. This course enables participants to
- Pass the PMP® exam and become a certified Project Management Professional
- Be able to use the tools and techniques you learned while studying for the PMP® exam to improve your abilities to learn and to do project management.
- Learn exactly what to expect on the PMP® exam
- Identify what your strong and weak areas of knowledge are, so that you can study and master them.
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market .
Mycareercube courses includes
PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition Expert Training
- Self-paced learning content designed by industry experts with online access of 180 days to complete your training.We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
- Introduction to PMP® Certification
- The Project Environment
- Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- The PMP® Exam: Tips for Passing the Exam in First Attempt