MyCareerCube Django course helps you gain expertise in Django REST framework, Django Models, Django AJAX, Django jQuery etc.You'll master Django web framework while working on real-time use cases and receive Django certification at the end of the course.
What are the objectives of this course?
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the core construct of the Python Programming Language.
- Explain the data structures used in Python.
- Explain the approach of the Object-Oriented programming paradigm.
- Discuss exceptions and errors in the program.
- Debug programs Play with databases and data persistence in the Database or some flat files.
- Create Views and map URLs in Django.
- Use the Django Template System.
- Define Database Models for representing tables.
- Create REST APIs etc...
Who is it intended for?
The following professionals can go for this Python Django Training by MyCareerCube :
Web Developers UI Developers and Technical Leads Full Stack Developers QAs, Architects, and Technical Project Managers
There are no pre-requisites for this training. However, a familiarity with elementary programming constructs and the basics of HTML will be beneficial.
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What marks this course apart?
Django, a popular & high level python web framework, is Flat out amazing. Below are few of the reasons.
- Disqus, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, NASA, The Washington Post and other top companies use Python with Django. For web developers, this means that mastering Python and its popular advanced frameworks like Django should ensure you are able to find work or even build your own product or service as a startup.>
- Python is an ideal option for bootstrappers and startups because of its quick deployment and as mentioned earlier lesser amount of required code next to Java, C, and PHP among others.
- Python Django framework supports the use of human-readable website URLs, which is only helpful from the actual user perspective, but also to search engines, which use the keywords in the URL when ranking sites.Django prevents a number of common security mistakes better than say, PHP does.Moreover, average salary of a Django professional is $117,000 / year in US alone as reported by Indeed.com