Course Demo Video
Learning Objectives: Get to know about Cloud computing concepts, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS – Service model, Public, Private, Community, and Hybrid Cloud models. You will also get an introduction to Salesforce Platform and its different development tools.
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and SFDC
- Working on Custom Objects and Fields
- Data Management in SFDC
- Introduction to APEX Programming
- Data Types and Logic Control Statements in APEX
- APEX Classes
- sObject Relationships, Implementing SOQL and SOSL Queries
- Data Manipulation Language
- Trigger in APEX and APEX Transaction
- Exception Handling and Debugging in APEX
- Testing Essentials and Design Strategies
- Deployment Strategies and Visualforce Pages
- Working with Controllers and Controller Extensions
- Lightning Framework