MyCareerCube's Data Visualization using Tableau 10 Certification Training will make you an expert to utilise Tableau to create and distribute interactive and shareable dashboards. Learn about Data blending , Charts , Graphs, LOD expressions ,Tableau Desktop, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, and integrate Tableau with R.This training will help you clear the Tableau Associate Certificate Level Exam.
What are the objectives of this course?
During this course, our certified Tableau instructors will help you:
- Learn basics of Data Visualization, establish connection with the data set, perform Join on the data sets.
- Manage extracts and Metadata, perform data granularity on aggregated data.
- Learn about graphs including Bar graphs, Line graphs, Pie charts, Dual axis graphs and Area graphs with dual axis
- Perform sorting, filtering and grouping with your datasets
- Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines, and statistical techniques to describe your data
- Create Dashboards by using different layouts and create stories
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Advance Level of Detail (LOD) problems with multiple use-cases for better clarification/li>
- Get your hands dirty with various heuristic LOD problems
- Learn advance charts such as Waterfall charts, Pareto charts, Gantt Charts, Control Charts, Funnel Charts and Box and Whisker plot
- Integrate Tableau with R & Hadoop and combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the Web.
Who is it intended for?
The Tableau 10 training at MyCareerCube is for all the professionals who are passionate about business intelligence, data visualization, and data analytics. For example:
- Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers
There are no pre-requisites for this training. Knowledge of R language and basic concepts of data analysis would be an advantage, but not necessary
Training FeaturesWith Mycareercube Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Mycareercube courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific times.
Online Exam Mockup Test
Mycareercube prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in different ways; first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next, you’ll receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam. Every time you take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage, what areas of the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at your own pace. 24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What marks this course apart?
Tableau is one of the hottest trends in business intelligence.By 2020, the world is set to generate 50 times the amount of data as in 2011, according to a study by International Data Corporation (IDC). With this humongous amount of data and real business implications at play, business organizations across the world have the need for an easy to use tool to analyze data and derive actionable insights from it. Tableau helps organizations do exactly this“ mining the data and visualizing business opportunities. Tableau is one of the many data-related tools that work alongside R, Python or D3.js that can help you to create complex and beautiful data visualisations.With its intuitive and user-friendly approach to data visualization, Tableau is today, a popular choice for organizations, big and small.More than 35,000 companies worldwide have truly transformed the way they uncover insights from data they possess. Read more on Career Opportunities in Tableau